What if I said I could live without You?
I'll start this post with five words, two sentences;
I
-
It's Wednesday! The slackiest day of the week cos it's just double periods and Assembly.
Assembly was funny. The first thing I said when the juruacara s came on stage was Minah sia. Or was it kental seh. Ahahaha I cant remember. But it was rather apt. And I'm not calling any one a Minah or whateverr okay.
The Indian dance was okay. The two girls singing the chinese song was just... disturbing. The scholars performance was nice! (I liked the MALAY song. and I sang with them.) And the dikir barat was omfg damn cool la.
Then lunch with peoples.
-
We did something different today. Did you realise? We dint have ice cream. We dint roller blade. We dint swim. We dint play tennis /squash. We dint binge on food. We just talked and drank (ribena!). Whoaaaa, accomplishment! [:
-
I'll be a cynic and say, Ha, I knew this would happen! Harhar!
-
And omg, would you stop it Lavania. That was like last year's news please! Silly bimbo. Tsk tsk What can you expect from a bimbo eh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home